Get Up to get Down, on the Blue!
Wear your CRAZY Socks for a dance party on The Blue!
Featuring: music and dancing, Performance by the Xtreme Pulse Sweethearts, Crazy Sock photos, Refreshments, and FUN with your friends and family from TVDSA!
Enter through the Allen Noble Sports Hall of Fame
Free Parking in the West Stadium Lot
(Rain location in the Caven Williams Sports Complex, next to Albertsons Stadium)
Questions: contact Jason Robles at (208)724-3160
Also, we hope you will join us in celebrating World Down Syndrome Day 2015 by participating in the national campaign for Random Acts of Kindness. By performing random acts of kindness on March 21st in the name of Down syndrome we can help raise awareness.
It's as easy as 1-2-3-4!
- On March 21st, wear a t-shirt that says something about Down syndrome. Don't own one? That's okay!
- Choose an act of kindness, like taking cookies to a fire station, or checking in on an elderly neighbor (here's a list of suggestions to help get you started!)
- Print a WDSD postcard (like this one) and give it out or place it with your Random Act.
- Take pictures of the random act and post on your social media pages with the hashtag #WDSD15.
We’ll have people on the receiving end of our kindness, and the whole world watching on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Let’s make this the biggest, best World Down Syndrome Day yet!
WIN 2015 Polaris 570 Sportsman EPS
Don't miss out on your chance to win this automatic, , 44HP, AWD 4x4 that retails at $7,399.00! TVDSA is covering the sales tax, title and doc fee!
Tickets are only $10 each or 3 for $25 Only 2,000 tickets available!
Proceeds benefit TVDSA programs and services. Drawing will be held at the TVDSA Family Picnic on June 10th
To purchase tickets:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (208)954-7448
- Visit: Carl's Cycles at 5550 West State Street in Boise
- Buy your tickets at the TVDSA World Down Syndrome Celebration on March 21st