Some families and adults are choosing to access services through the Family-Directed and Self-Direction programs offered by the state of Idaho. If you are accessing services through these programs you can still contract with Advocates for Inclusion. We provide HS or HI for children and developmental therapy for adults. What is the benefit in contracting with an agency for services?
- Access to qualified and will train the staff that are first aid and CPR certified
- Guaranteed oversight and continue training for staff
- AFI is able to provide substitutes when staff are unavailable
- AFI pays for necessary Workmen's Compensation and liability insurance as well as taxes for the staff
- Willing to have staff travel to rural areas
- Allows for more social opportunities with other individuals
- Rates are based on the area the individual lives in, whether or not you want a formal implementation plan and service type