Please join Autism Society Treasure Valley (ASTV) for their annual autism-friendly Easter Egg Hunt for all age groups! Participation is FREE for autistic individuals, their families, and caregivers.
- There’s no official start time – plastic, candy-filled Easter eggs will be available for hunting during the entire event, so come when you can.
- Bring your own basket for collecting eggs.
- Young siblings of autistic individuals are welcome to hunt eggs as well, although they ask parents to limit egg gathering to one full basket and no more.
- The event will take place on the grassy field behind River Valley Elementary school in Meridian. Although they don’t have access to the school, portable restrooms will be available nearby. Be sure to check in at the table with the sign-in sheet before you leave.
- ASTV will have two bounce houses – one for younger kids, and one for older kids & teens.
- ASTV will have some snacks & water for the egg-hunters, but they recommend bringing a blanket & picnic lunch. Stay and meet some of the great people in our autism community!
Event contact information: