Community Health Screening
ISU Meridian along with other partnering organizations, put on the Community Health Screenings every year in the Treasure Valley. Their goal is to help as many people as possible! These events are completely free to the community.
- Basic Physical Exam/Assessment (Includes Blood Pressure check, medication review, and disease education)
- Oral/Dental Health Evaluation & Education
- Depression & Alcohol Screening Questionnaires
- Flu Shots*
- Hearing & Eye Screenings
- On-site testing for Blood Sugar, Cholesterol, Hep C & HIV
- Mammogram Referrals
- Nutrition Assessment & Education
- Traumatic Brain Injury Screening
Please email healthU@isu.edu or call the ISU Meridian Health Center at (208)373-1700 if you have any questions.